Shoot the Zombirds Hack for Coins
Shoot the Zombirds is becoming increasingly popular. In order to win, you’ll need a lot of coins. They’re not that easy to come by. Download our free Shoot the Zombirds hack tool now, directly from our website, to easily get coins.
Our Shoot the Zombirds hack tool is very easy to use. The image below will show you just how simple it is. All you have to do is enter the amount of coins you want. It’s a piece of cake!
Download our Shoot the Zombirds hack from our site. It takes 30 seconds to download, and another 30 seconds for it to install. Choose Android or iOS. Enter how many coins you want. Then, click the big “start” button.
This will begin the hack. After it’s completed, which will take 30 seconds or less, just open the app on your device. It will run like normal but your coins will be there, ready for you to use them!
Cheats & Tips for Shoot the Zombirds
- Focus on the birds that are stealing pumpkids. They really need to die before they can escape or you will not last very long.
- You can pin birds together by firing arrows continuously. Use this in your advantage.
- Don’t waste your time with the objectives because you will most likely complete them without even doing it on purpose. However, keep an eye on them.
- Check for the objects than can be smashed because most likely they are filled with hidden stuff.
- If you are not sure what to upgrade first, I would suggest the Pumkingarten. The pumkids are basically lives, so the more the merrier.
- You initially start with 3 arrows and you can stack up to 5 (you get 1 arrow each time you make a hit and 2 or more when you kill 2 birds with one stone – see what I did here?). If you are a lousy shooter, focus on upgrading More Arrows rather than Pumkingarten.
- The flying skulls are giving you coins. It is hard to hit them and they don’t pose a threat to your pumpkids but the reward is worth it.
- Arrows that don’t hit a target and go for the sky will eventually fall down and possibly hit a target. If you have some spare arrows, it doesn’t hurt to preventively shoot them.
- If you are overrun by zombirds, let them take the pumpkids and shoot them right before they get away. By doing this, all the other zombirds who will get to your shelter will return empty-handed (more like empty-clawed).
- While the pumpkids are returning to the shelter by foot, they aren’t targetable even though they are in an open field. Use this in your advantage.
Shoot the Zombirds Review
I always taught that Shoot the Birds is a great funny game with an interesting theme but I’ve never thought I would say that the creepier darker sequel of it, Shoot the Zombirds is better. Even though the game is oriented towards the Halloween, it’s good at what it does so it’s suited for any time of the year.
What I like the most about Shoot the Zombirds it’s the fast paced atmosphere of the game. You will literally have no time to do anything else while playing it – the more casual players will tend to disagree with me but I believe that a game of this type it’s required to make the player think twice about the available time before starting a new session. I also like a lot the fact that the game has a Stats option implemented. One of my guilty pleasures about games is to see as many statistics as possible about my gameplay and fortunately Shoot the Zombirds allows me to do that – a thorough statistic starting from the number of zombirds killed and ending with the number of times I fired arrows.
*Use this link to download Shoot the Zombirds Hack on your Windows or Mac Computer, updated Thursday 24th May 2018DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1